ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
We are a small salvage company from Latvia with a 78 metre vessel and 2 ROV systems, one is an aging Demon and the other is unique salvage grab system.
We require one or maybe two ROV crew prepared to work in a different environment to the normal oil / gas / telecoms industries. This is a regular position with approx 2 months onboard at a time but if your looking for \"movie star\" level pay rates then this is not the job for you, sorry.
Please email in first instance to gtyorksman@gmail.com
This sounds like http://deepoceansalvage.com :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfauOZzFw8

Deep Ocean Salvage

cid:part1.02020208.00050208@deepoceansalvage.com

Tel: +371 29350095
Web: http://deepoceansalvage.com
Mail: info@deepoceansalvage.com
The You Tube Link posted above has absolutely nothing to do with our company !
Sorry I thought this was the same company with a remote control cactus grab .
Last time I spoke with Deep Ocean Salvage they had a Demon work class vehicle and a remote control cactus grab . Looking back over the years Deep Ocean Salvage bought a Demon from Turkey this was in July 2018 I think then it was Margarita I spoke with . But the pay was only £200 a day and only when you were working if you were waiting on weather it was only 50% .

I think its best you tell the guys this , I fully understand this is not Oil+Gas work but if you want experienced guys you need to pay the going rate from what I have heard both Demon and Grab are in bits most of the time so you will need experienced Hydraulic & Electronic guys .

Good luck on your search if you pay good money the guys will come to you .
DeepOceanSalvage.JPG
 Description: 
 Filesize: 21.59 KB
 Viewed: 1621 Time(s)

DeepOceanSalvage.JPG

You are full of opinions and ego Mr Raptor but I rebuilt both systems and installed them on board so I very much doubt you rank too highly in the experience department.
I have seen the subsea industry develop and been a major part of it for nearly 40 years and my \"pet hate\" is so called experienced ROV Supervisors who expect to earn 5 times the rate their knowledge is worth, I have met and worked with a huge amount of them and 99% don''t cut it !
To sum up - if your not interested in the job thats perfectly ok but don''t force your prejudice on others as your only working from \"hear say\".
I work for this company because the work is very interesting and very demanding !
Many thanks for confirming that you are Deep Ocean Salvage . Am I am fully aware who you are because the guys in your office told me that the guy who built the grab was on the job and that you were still having problems and seem to be in bits most of the time .

As for working conditions I think its best people are made fully aware of these , Sorry you dont like what I have to saying but I think by now people are aware of your company . As for how many years I have been in this industry sorry but a few more than 40+ and have seen many companys come and go .

Like I have said before if you require experienced personnel pay the right money and people will come , Pay peanuts and your get monkeys , The last thing we want is someone getting injured as we are not talking about a small inspection vehicle but a large work class and a very large remote control cactus grab .

Do us both a favour and when you reply please add a picture of both , Like you have said 99% of people dont stay I wonder why that is . As for me me after what I have been told by previous employees most only did one trip due to unsafe working conditions . People should be fully informed of what there getting into , Oh yes do you still require personnel to pay for there own air ticket to Riga and do you only pay 50% while waiting on weather .and is it still £200 a day
You have said nothing about this on your original requirement .I fully understand that Salvage work is hard going and the pay is not as good as oil + gas but even when I was with Risdon Beazley they did pay your expenses .

Anyway I hope by now any one reading this topic will do there own home work and make there own minds up .
I see you have now put a ad on facebook regarding your requirements Why dont you tell the people that its for Deep Ocean Salvage . People need to know who there working for . Why keep your ID a secret .
deepoceansalvage FB.JPG
 Description: 
 Filesize: 148.59 KB
 Viewed: 1520 Time(s)

deepoceansalvage FB.JPG

You really are a special type know it all Mr Raptor !
If you worked for RB then you should know me personally and I doubt you do, working for them would place you in your late 60''s at best.
Moreover I am not and never have been on facebook !
I don''t know what you have been reading or who from but it is most certainly not me.
Jog on and pester someone else.
Why cant you just be honest with people and tell them its for Deep Ocean Salvage is it because of there bad history of not paying crew .There is only one company in Latvia with a 78 metre vessel and 2 ROV systems, one a Demon and a ROGE .Like you have previous said \" 99% of people dont stay \" I wonder why that is .

Like I said pay a good day rate and the people will find you ,Pay a crap rate and then try and hide your ID .The problem is Deep Ocean Salvage has got one hell of a poor reputation

Why not tell the guys reading this how much your paying and do you pay full day rate when waiting on weather .Oh yes if you did work for RB as you have said in the early seventies you would have come across me as for my age yes I am well over over 60 .
Just stop winging my friend, if your not interested then no problem. in point of fact I would not recommend you to my boss if you were the last man on the planet.
Just butt out and let others make their own decisions and that is my last word on the matter !
When you start telling the truth then and only then will I stop warning others of the poor and unsafe working conditions . I have asked more than once about pay and you have said nothing same goes for company web page and landline number .

However we all ready know from the location and equipment being used its Deep Ocean Salvage , Latvia using a Demon and a ROGE .

People maybe desperate for work at the moment but they deserve to know the truth .

As for me working for you sorry I retired a few years ago .
Your not cutting it mate, we have been swamped with applicants. Bye bye !
Don''t bother with a come back I won''t be visiting this site again due to arseholes like you who don''t know when to get back under the stone they live under.
If only what you say is true .But we both know that is not the case , In your own words you have confirmed that your hiring people for Deep Ocean Salvage so why dont you give the rates and working conditions if there so good why not tell people what are you afraid of ?

I am very happy to hear you will not be returning to this site as I hate con men . Your in the same class as Energy Subsea who owe so many people money .

So when and if you return I will be waiting .
[quote:95611a9160=\"yorksman\"]We are a small salvage company from Latvia with a 78 metre vessel and 2 ROV systems, one is an aging Demon and the other is unique salvage grab system.
We require one or maybe two ROV crew prepared to work in a different environment to the normal oil / gas / telecoms industries. This is a regular position with approx 2 months onboard at a time but if your looking for \\\"movie star\\\" level pay rates then this is not the job for you, sorry.
Please email in first instance to gtyorksman@gmail.com
cv2Cugliari.pdf
 Description: hi,
my name is Fernando Cugliari work I started working as a Rov technician and pilot from 1990 to today with several Rovs, I would be available for technical assistance and Rov pilot.
Best Regards
Cugliari Fernando
 Filename: cv2Cugliari.pdf
 Filesize: 96.5 KB
 Downloaded: 22 Time(s)

Download

View next topic
View previous topic