ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
We are looking for ROV pilot with experience on ROV Work class

Job Responsibilities:
Servicing and maintaining ROV equipment
Mobilizing ROV spreads including preparation of paperwork.
Maintaining system records

Experience within the ROV industry greater than 5 year of experience or experience within another aspect of the industry of more than 3 years, supported by evidence and references.

Send your CV on longhill.pl@gmail.com
[quote:7583a4d5eb=\"Alastar_13\"]We are looking for ROV pilot with experience on ROV Work class

Job Responsibilities:
Servicing and maintaining ROV equipment
Mobilizing ROV spreads including preparation of paperwork.
Maintaining system records

Experience within the ROV industry greater than 5 year of experience or experience within another aspect of the industry of more than 3 years, supported by evidence and references.

Send your CV on longhill.pl@gmail.com

subman

This looks like a ad for Deep Ocean Salvage , I dont come on this site that much but why dont you say your hiring for DOS .As far as I knew DOS stopped trading a few years back .

For those who dont know the name Deep Ocean Salvage they have a very poor history of not paying crew and what pay they do pay is very little , From speaking to guys who have worked for them in the past there still waiting for pay and expenses .

From reading past topics on this forum I see they have already tried to hire personnel why should people change there ID .There are very few companys that operate ROV ROGE + Demon work class .If you look on facebook on Rov forum you see the same requirement from the same email address : longhill.pl@gmail.com .

If you were thinking of applying for this work please make sure you get a pre paid return ticket .
DOS.JPG
 Description: 
 Filesize: 45.13 KB
 Viewed: 208 Time(s)

DOS.JPG

Ferna56

hi,
my name is Fernando Cugliari work I started working as a Rov technician and pilot from 1990 to today with several Rovs, I would be available for technical assistance and Rov pilot 0/3000 mt.
Best Regards
Cugliari Fernando

[quote:aa5718d81b=\"subman\"]This looks like a ad for Deep Ocean Salvage , I dont come on this site that much but why dont you say your hiring for DOS .As far as I knew DOS stopped trading a few years back .

For those who dont know the name Deep Ocean Salvage they have a very poor history of not paying crew and what pay they do pay is very little , From speaking to guys who have worked for them in the past there still waiting for pay and expenses .

From reading past topics on this forum I see they have already tried to hire personnel why should people change there ID .There are very few companys that operate ROV ROGE + Demon work class .If you look on facebook on Rov forum you see the same requirement from the same email address : longhill.pl@gmail.com .

If you were thinking of applying for this work please make sure you get a pre paid return ticket .

View next topic
View previous topic