The vessel will be owned 50/50 by Oceanteam Power & Umbilical ASA and Bourbon Offshore Norway AS through a single purpose company to be named "Oceanteam Bourbon 2 AS".
The commercial terms between the parties are confidential.
The vessel will be named Bourbon Oceanteam 104.
The new build vessel will be constructed in Vigo, Spain and will be 123 meters long and 27 meters wide, approx 2000 m² of free deck, two large heave compensated cranes installed and accommodation for 120 people.
Oceanteam is already building three large construction support / power cable lay vessels in Vigo of which the first delivery in the series is also 50/50 owned with Bourbon Offshore Norway AS. The Bourbon Oceanteam 101 vessel will be delivered in September 2007.
In addition OPU and Bourbon Offshore have a commercial agreement allowing OPU to market its services through Bourbon's network worldwide and giving access to OPU to the wide range of specialised offshore support vessels owned and operated by Bourbon worldwide.
Bourbon Oceanteam 101.
• DNV +1A1 HELIDK DYNPOS AUTR EO DK(+)
• delivery: Sept 2007
• specifications: DP2, length 123 m, 27 m beam, draft 5 mtr
• deadweight 7,000t,
• accomodation. for 120 people
• speed fully loaded 15 knots
• deck space 2,000m2
• 2 x 100T offshore cranes
• charterer: BP Angola BV Building
• manager: North Sea Shipping, Bakkesund, Norway
• yard: Metal Ships & Docks, Vigo, Spain
• owner: Oceanteam Bourbon KS, Bergen, Norway