ROVworld Subsea Information

Register Today for Underwater Intervention 2017
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Hi alls!

Newcomer in the website as a rookie in rovs.Have experience in offshore industry(rigger and diver).Have a degree in electrical and vocational hydraulic course with little experience of maintenance in crane and winch hydraulic systems.
I know, like most of you I'm looking for a job in this industry that sound not very easy often times companies doesn't reply to your application.So all advice is welcome

Cheers Smile
Keep knocking on the doors , Don't give up...............Atleast until September then start looking for another job because by that time either the ROV companies do not like your C.V , Or They don't feel you would be suited to the ROV Industry or The positions have been filled and they have accepted their quoater. ( Which at the moment is too bloody much Mad )
Good luck Very Happy
Put ya brain in gear before ye open thy gob !
Lostboy thanks a lot for your advice ,i try to be patient and keep knocking to the doors

Cheers
Yeah, as LB said. Just keep knocking on the doors, there's a lot of good info on the site so have a good rake around & you should find pleanty of contact info etc.
It's good to see somebody with a good base knowledge loking to get into the industry, more often than not the questions in the forum are often posted by guys with little to no relevant experience but you seem to have a good background that relates to ROV's. A degree & a vocational qualification in both Hydraulics & Electrics is a great thing to have & well looked upon by potential employers Very Happy
Allt he best in the hunt of a new job.......
Thanks a lot for your post subseascott.It's good to have some post like this.My degree in electrical is not a HNC OR HND it's a degree from a professional high school(french) and a bit old(8Cool and I followed a 6 weeks vocational hydraulic course(oh my head!!!)in 2002.During the different trip offshore I had some great informations in rov such as umbilical reterms ,troubleshooting and so on.That 's interesting.But the thing is we have to start once that is the hardest thing!! I stop bla bla!
Thanks again
Cheers Smile

View next topic
View previous topic