ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
I am Egyptian fresh graduate of electromechanical faculty of engineering, Alexandria university, Egypt

I am very interested in the field of ROV

I would like to know a round figure of the ROV pilot/tech personnel rates
for the entry level, and if there is any standards for the rates according to IMCA or any other organization or not ?

I know that for companies there is a basic salary and daily rates for the offshore days, I would like to know each of them, just round figures not specific or sharp numbers

note:
Entry level without experience

Thanks in advance
Marwan,

pay rates depend on many things including your Nationality, the area of work and the office of the company employing you.
first, I would like to thank you very much for your response,
and as I said before I would like to know just round figure if I am going to work in Egypt, at an Egyptian company.

I am Egyptian.

Thanks in advance
rayshields wrote:
Marwan,

pay rates depend on many things including your Nationality, the area of work and the office of the company employing you.

first, I would like to thank you very much for your response,
and as I said before I would like to know just round figure if I am going to work in Egypt, at an Egyptian company.

I am Egyptian.

Thanks in advance
A few years back, an Egyptian company I knew employed trained Egyptian ROV Pilot Techs for about EGP 50,000 a year and EGP 400 a day offshore.

As a Trainee you would get a lot less.
Marwan

I occassionally contract for an Egyptian ROV company, they pay their trainees in the region of US$150 per day when offshore. The Egyptian crews I have worked with are highly educated, very motivated and always a pleasure to work with. Your best option is to contact some companies and ask them yourself or go for an interview and broach the subject there. At the end of the day you do not have to accept the job if you are not happy.

Good Luck

K2
rayshields wrote:
A few years back, an Egyptian company I knew employed trained Egyptian ROV Pilot Techs for about EGP 50,000 a year and EGP 400 a day offshore.

As a Trainee you would get a lot less.

Thank you very much for your fast response
K2 wrote:
Marwan

I occassionally contract for an Egyptian ROV company, they pay their trainees in the region of US$150 per day when offshore. The Egyptian crews I have worked with are highly educated, very motivated and always a pleasure to work with. Your best option is to contact some companies and ask them yourself or go for an interview and broach the subject there. At the end of the day you do not have to accept the job if you are not happy.

Good Luck

K2

Thank you very much for your response and great attention
Marwan wrote:
K2 wrote:
Marwan

Good Luck

K2

Thank you very much for your response and great attention

Hi how are you doing Marwan,,

I'm an electrical engineer in Egypt and would like to talk to you about the ROV field .
I sent you and e-mail over yours (marwan.abdelnaby@gmail.com)

So check it ASAP.

Thanks ,
I would like to talk to you too K2 especially you are Egyptian too.

Thanks in advance
Spec

Please PM me if you wish to speak.

K2
K2 wrote:
Spec

Please PM me if you wish to speak.

K2

Dear k2,

Have you seen my pm?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance