ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Good day all! I just want to get information for oceaneering contacts, I've seen a a few individual hired as pilot trainee, just hoping to be one of them, does anybody knows someone's email address for oceaneering, because I don't see any in their website aside from career search.

Thanks...
For some one to provide you with a sensible answer it might help to provide more details like where you are based and the passport you hold also makes quite a bit of difference as well. some nationality are restricted to certian offices and regions.
Thanks for the info. That's clear enough from what I understood.

Good day...
I think the trainee positions were advertised earlier this year (around feb-mar)
I believe they have there own in house training school in aberdeen, so employ a course worth each time.
Hi,
The training school is in Batam.
As far as I know the only region taking on trainees just now is Singapore.
You are as well submitting your CV through the career search section of the website.
You should get a reply pretty quickly if not successful. If you don't hear back it means you are considered potentially suitable and will be contacted when hiring again.
diases wrote:
I think the trainee positions were advertised earlier this year (around feb-mar)
I believe they have there own in house training school in aberdeen, so employ a course worth each time.

I know they interviewed people in April/May time, not sure how many got taken on. The training school in Aberdeen ended a few years ago from what I'm told, but last year they started it up again (that's how I came through).
http://www.oceaneering.com/contact/remotely-operated-vehicles-contact-information/

View next topic
View previous topic