Operations Director
Advance Global Recruitment
T:01315543454
M:07850880008
W: www.agrl.co.uk
Cameron,

See here:

http://www.rovworld.com/docs/rates.html

NOTE: some of the rates are probably outdated. I would say a P/T in Oz would get GBP 600 now. Not shabby.
I got your economic downturn right here!!!
Hi All,

Current rates from last seen MUA newsletter vary from 523 GBP (PT3) to 720 GBP (PT1).

And I know for a fact that those rates may be quoted low.

Cheers
There you go Cameron, as I suspected. Nice rates! Well done my Oz colleagues!!!
Shock...AGR doesn't give a reply after getting told rates...
Indeed Kalbo...

Cameron, during these boom days your "assets" (us ROV guys) should in fact, be getting our due rewards. The old hands can tell you that it was many years in which multi-skilled personnel were not regarded as such.... This is still occurring today. Think of it as similar to all the young lads and lasses graduating from uni in the UK (or for that matter, any country) where the starting salaries are pathetic. Subsequent to this is the veritable "brain-drain". I've seen a few exoduses over a period of time, of highly skilled ROV personnel and the ending result was not pretty. In the future, there will be a body that can deal with this, however, in the meantime we will be subjected to the ongoing depreciation of our valued skills.
http://www.mua.org.au/news/mua-exposes-sham-foreign-labour-visas-on-chevrons-/

Hi All,

In the news today, a press release from the MUA revealing foreign companies "sneaking" workers into Australia and under-cutting local labour rates.

Who knows where it will end, but I bet their ship doesn't move for a while... Laughing
sitrep69 wrote:
http://www.mua.org.au/news/mua-exposes-sham-foreign-labour-visas-on-chevrons-/

Hi All,

In the news today, a press release from the MUA revealing foreign companies "sneaking" workers into Australia and under-cutting local labour rates.

Who knows where it will end, but I bet their ship doesn't move for a while... Laughing

Looks like they'll be in for some trouble...
Finally someone is talking about the ratebusters from the UK undermining the workplace agreements in OZ. Not content just to ruin the pay in the UK by the me first attitudes.You now feel the need to ruin the whole industry and one of the few places left to earn a living wage.
Ah could this be the making of a 'Agencies [banned word] you with your shit rates & not replying to emails thread'

Apologies about the language but I'm sure it will be edited out...

Anyway. For a start, up yours Sub-Serv...

Peanuts???
Rovski
never mentioned uk personnel on that? And allseas are a dutch outfit?
Right continent,wrong country ha

View next topic
View previous topic