ROVworld Subsea Information

Register Today for Underwater Intervention 2017
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Mr. Kreuz OPS will you be looking for people now you get your new ROV's?? please let me know before i say yes to get up here in the North Sea again.
I am based in Asia
It beats me how anyone would ask such a question on an open Forum. If you are looking for work... by all means call them, email them but a global question is surely not the way forward and probably will not be deemed as overly attractive by the people you are trying to target!
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
It was acutely meant as a joke, i got work, and i got his mail. Just long time since i have seen him online
Then you should have actually posted it in the jokes section, which is where it will be moved to shortly.

Last edited by jamesmc on 17:05 Mon 13 Sep 10; edited 2 times in total
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Absolutely Super. Surely this is a record. After nine months of twelve hour plus days without as much as a day off to get this ROV company off the ground. I haven't even taken the bubble wrap off the systems yet and I come online after my first two days off in that whole time to find a section with my companies name on it in the 'Joke' section.
There are doubtless going to be times that I will deserve through my own hand for Kreuz Subsea to be written about on here, but this really is jumping the gun a little.
Rolling Eyes
There is only one way to go after that I hope. Laughing

For future refenence if anyone needs to contact me with employment related questions they can PM me for my email address or go to www.kreuzsubsea.com and look in the contact section.
I will of course endevour to answer questions posted by retards on open forums as well. Very Happy

Last edited by Rab_Black on 16:26 Mon 13 Sep 10; edited 2 times in total
Just keep rolling the world up the hill.. it'll work out in the end Wink
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

I thought his avatar showed shit rolling down hill....
KreuzOps wrote:
Absolutely Super. Surely this is a record. After nine months of twelve hour plus days without as much as a day off to get this ROV company off the ground. I haven't even taken the bubble wrap off the systems yet and I come online after my first two days off in that whole time to find a section with my companies name on it in the 'Joke' section.
There are doubtless going to be times that I will deserve through my own hand for Kreuz Subsea to be written about on here, but this really is jumping the gun a little.
Rolling Eyes
There is only one way to go after that I hope. Laughing

Delivered in bubble wrap... Shocked SMD Shocked

Anyway I'm sure you won't have the bother we did a few years ago in GOM!!!

Good luck.

View next topic
View previous topic