ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Hi Guys

Does any body on here know were I can buy a pair of Jallatte Boots in Thailand ?
I am now in Bangkok now and then heading to Songkhla .

Cheers

Subman
Buy yourself some Pangolin safety boots by Thai Safety Shoes (Google them). Just as good as Jaletta's and only 1300B.

Anything over size 10 you will need to put an order in for.
Veni, Vidi, Velcro! (I came, I saw, I stuck around!)
Searching on this site ( Top left search box Search ROVworld ) for 'PPE Thailand' pulled up the result below.

http://www.rovworld.com/ftopict-3592.html
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
sedco wrote:
Buy yourself some Pangolin safety boots by Thai Safety Shoes (Google them). Just as good as Jaletta's and only 1300B.

Anything over size 10 you will need to put an order in for.

I just bought a pair of Pangolin work boots for 1850 baht delivered to the house from Thai Safety Shoes on Sukhumvit soi 22. And yes, there may be a lead time.
I got your economic downturn right here!!!
Good chance of a lead time for the Pangolins, but their ok.
No Jallates in Thailand
Just a small point but when buying safety boots try to pick out a pair that has a vertical zip as well as laces. The old slip on (aka slip off easily when you least want them to) boots with their 'cowboy style' heritage are losing favour.

In the UK, and some other areas of the world, some companies are insisting that the laces and zip type are of the type to be used.

Example

http://www.moandco.com/ppe/our-products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_moandco.tpl&product_id=108&category_id=20
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
Ok Guys after a indepth Search all over a Thailand for Jallatte Boots the best I could do was find a Dealer who can get Jallatte Boots up to Size 9 the contact details are Songkhla Chemical Service Ltd , Email songkhla.cs@gmail.com

For those people with larger feet its a import job and shipping cost are all most the price of the Boots but its worth it as I know I can put these boots straight on and be in them for 12 hours with no problem .

If I get any more info I will update .

Cheers

Subman
I wear Pangolin boots.

I bought their top of line. Good quality, very comfortable. Don't think I paid more than 1800 Bht.
subman wrote:
Ok Guys after a indepth Search all over a Thailand for Jallatte Boots the best I could do was find a Dealer who can get Jallatte Boots up to Size 9 the contact details are Songkhla Chemical Service Ltd , Email songkhla.cs@gmail.com

For those people with larger feet its a import job and shipping cost are all most the price of the Boots but its worth it as I know I can put these boots straight on and be in them for 12 hours with no problem .

If I get any more info I will update .

Cheers

Subman

That's UK 9 folks (or 43 metric / EU)...
I got your economic downturn right here!!!

View next topic
View previous topic