ROVworld Subsea Information

Powerful and Silent Subsea Thrusters
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Quote
Looking for a Mini Rov, perhaps an AC-ROV or similar in good working condition. Preferably from Europe, (I am located in Spain).
Quote
Try Deep Search contact Michael Kernaghan <michael>
and he will put you on his mailing list .

Cheers

Subman
Quote
Hello, Did you mean Deepsearch.org?
Thank you for your help.
Regards







subman wrote:
Try Deep Search contact Michael Kernaghan <michael>
and he will put you on his mailing list .

Cheers

Subman
Quote
Hello again, i didn´t realize you mean Michael from Mare. I´get the equipment list every month.
Thankyou anyway
Regards
Quote
All ok on Deep Search I think your find it hard to pick up a S/H AC but there are a few mini rovs on the market , www.ageotec.com or <mike> or if your still looking for S/H you can try http://www.silvercrestsubmarines.co.uk/rovsinfo.html from time to time you might find some thing on there .But I think if your all ready getting Deep Search I think thats your best bet .

Good Luck

Subman
Quote
Qstar wrote:
Hello again, i didn´t realize you mean Michael from Mare. I´get the equipment list every month.


Then you'll note that there are three AC-ROV systems available on the current list.

ERS-068 £7,370 (Probably 40m tether - length not stated)

ERS-122 £6,000 (80m tether .- watch that though as it is likely negative in seawater along it's whole length - special applications only)

ERS-137 £Offers (40m tether)

There is also a VideoRay Pro3 XE with 250ft tether US$22,000

Depends what you want to achieve and how many cases you want to lug around when transporting the system.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
Quote
subman wrote:
All ok on Deep Search I think your find it hard to pick up a S/H AC but there are a few mini rovs on the market , www.ageotec.com or <mike> or if your still looking for S/H you can try http://www.silvercrestsubmarines.co.uk/rovsinfo.html from time to time you might find some thing on there .But I think if your all ready getting Deep Search I think thats your best bet .

Good Luck

Subman





Hello Subman, Thanks once again. I had a look to www.ageotec.com and it is interesting ti find this site as they got also other products. I will contact them for more info.

I´ve been in touch with Allan W. from Silvercrest Subs, we had some work proyects together with our Co. I got his list of rovs few days ago.

I´m looking for severals Rov for different clients (different budgets..)

Well, thanks for all once again.

Best Regards fron Spain
---------------------
Victor Sepulveda L.
www.qstar.es
Quote
jamesmc wrote:


...Then you'll note that there are three AC-ROV systems available on the current list.

Depends what you want to achieve and how many cases you want to lug around when transporting the system.


Hello James McLauchlan, thanks for your reply and information. By the way Let me introduce myself. I´m Victor Sepulveda from Spain, we got a company www.qstar.es, We do Ships management and we are specialized in Multiporpose Vessels for Charter, we offer various services and support for Comercial Diving & Rov Operations, around the Med and Atlantic waters.

The reason i had posted the add looking for a ROV (in this amazing site) is because i wanted to kow if there was any other options of buying one appart from the usual web sites, i wanted to searh other offers.

About the list from Mare, yes i know they got three AC-ROVs for sale and a few other models too.. i´m waiting to find out shipping costes.., perhaps ill better go to colect them in hand (in case we are interested.)

Nice to Meet over here and i will contact you soon by email as we are interested in your services for subsea inspection projects in the future and working together.

(sorry about my english writen..)

Best Regards
---------------------
Victor Sepulveda L.
www.qstar.es
Quote
Hi Victor

Your written English is fine and far better than my Spanish! Wink

I have sent you an email to: info@

best regards
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up

Display posts from previous:







View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum