ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Anybody ever heard of SUBSEA ROBOTICS SERVICES PTE LTD in

Singapore ?

Are they Legit ?
Legit in as such that they are a registered Singapore company and, as such, fall under Singapore law which is tight enough.

Subsea Robotics Services Pte Ltd
Company Name: Subsea Robotics Services Pte Ltd
Core Business: Oil Companies
Address: 3018 Bedok Nth St 5 #06-31 Singapore 486132
Telephone: (+65) 62420013

Tag: Oil Companies, Subsea Robotics Services Pte Ltd

Description: Subsea Robotics Services Pte Ltd is a company in Oil Companies business. The company operates in Singapore. Its registered address is 3018 Bedok Nth St 5 #06-31 Singapore 486132.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
i believe this is phillip chew's company.
Phillip used to be an ops manager for oceaneering singapore, rov division.

now i don't know how this works because my understanding is that phil in addition to having this company is the op's manager for offshore works malaysia (charles mok's company, charles used to be op's manger for a.m.e)
whenever offshore works require an rov, they seem to get it through phillip, complete with operators. Until recently as he had no ROV's he used to sub contract them and the opeartors from others , in particular Sonsub Singapore.

i heard recently that he has recently aquired at least 1 triton

i don't suppose that came with very many spares?
anyway i would imagine he would probably need people to operate it, if you were intersted. However i heard he was not offering much for a supervisor. Which suprised me ,as i know he employed 2 trainess directly on a job he subcontracted to sonsub and paid them a very fair and current rate for there level of expertise and training.

maybe someone can give us an up date. i'd like to know how he is going with his Triton (is it just 1? , is it a new 1?, is he employing staff directly?, is he paying a fair rate?)

View next topic
View previous topic