ROVworld Subsea Information

UI 2017 Trade Show Registration
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Interesting development here. UKPS (a member of the Triton group of companies) has now expanded into the USA.

http://www.rovworld.com/phpnuke/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=visit&lid=252

For those of you in the USA. I have to say that, in my time with UKPS UK (over 5 years) they have proven to be a good source of employment for me and have always, without fail, paid on time.

best regards
James Mc
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
Thanks for the information. I have been in contact with the office in Europe and im living in the US. Ill try this location and maybe they can get me some work.

Mag 50
They seem to share their office with Perry Slingsby, also part of the Triton Group.

UKPS Offshore Inc
10642 W. Little York, Suite 100
Houston, Texas, 77041-4014
USA

Office 00(1)-713-329-8283
Fax 00(1)-713-329-8299
Cell 00(1)-713-417-5552

Email Tammy.Jenkins@ukpsoffshore.com

Google Maps
They are also hoping to open an office in Singapore early in the new year I have been reliably informed. So those calls for jobs could possibly be coming about 24/6.
Veni, Vidi, Velcro! (I came, I saw, I stuck around!)
My name is Candice Bauer and I work with Tammy Jenkins as the Personnel Coordinator for UKPS Offshore - the Americas. We are currently looking for Canadians, Americans and Brazilians to work in the GoM.

Yes, we are in need of all ROV pilot/techs, Sub Engineers, Supervisors, and Surveyors. If you are interested in working with us, please email me your resume and all current certificates at jobs@ukpsoffshore.com.
Please visit our website at www.ukpsoffshore.com

Look forward to working with you.
Candice Bauer
713-329-8282
Fax 713-329-8299

View next topic
View previous topic