ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Since 2003, our users have posted a total of 14,134 articles

We have 4,400 registered users, which equates to about 3.2 posts per user.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
James,

Tend to read a lot more than I post to be honest...

Having said that, I think I've done more than 4 posts...

Wether or not those 4 posts are worth reading is a different matter Embarassed

Monkey
sorry james, I'm a volume rather than quality poster !! Laughing the craic is good though here on occasion.
Talk in anger and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.

www.savante.co.uk
Underwater Subsea laser scanner
Underwater Subsea laser profiler
Underwater Subsea laser module
Underwater Subsea laser image scaling
56 posts (57 now Smile ) in 5 years, 11 posts a year, above average, but not stunning.

I do like to read them more than write (apart from technical stuff) as I design ROVs (electrical/electronic/software) at Sub-Atlantic Ltd.

It's a good site to feel part of the ROV community (even if I'm not offshore a lot) aswell as see what feedback can be gleaned from the posts regarding how guys at the sharp end think ROVs etc should be designed.

Martin
James,
I enjoy the read...picked up a lot of useful tips.

All the Uni0n stuff has put me off posting for a while...I have very strong views about this ( too strong for posts Shocked Shocked ).

Sometimes I find myself poised at the keyboard itching to help a newbie for instance and end up pi$$ed off because thay have not even bothered to do some basic reading of the FAQ's and end up not typing a darn thing...Grrr!

Love the post about launching music...could read that kinda humour over and over.

I have earned 4723 points from my measly postings over the years...can I trade them in Very Happy

T
I was on the kettle!
Thanks for the comments so far. It's good to get a little feedback with regard to the Forum.

T-Boy wrote:

I have earned 4723 points from my measly postings over the years...can I trade them in Very Happy

T

You could try and trade them in at your local gadget shop but be prepared to be politely told where to go Wink
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
As a newcomer to this world I'm reading more than posting but when I have something of worth to say I will happily post away.
I enjoy the site though.
i have enjoyed this site and for a while i went off a bit.. but words from the wisdom and i suppose a more mature attitude seems to be enjoyed by more and i enjoy posting this too.. many thanks for this site great job.

View next topic
View previous topic