ROVworld Subsea Information

Register Today for Underwater Intervention 2017
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
I made a short film of me flying a Falcon at the UWC in FW. I compiled all my flying into a short 10 minutes so its not to boring! Made the intro with 2 days of footage two, thoes with sharp eyes will spot an extra teather in the water!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVWTIkdBrs
I can see a Projects manager in the making Very Happy
Put ya brain in gear before ye open thy gob !
Honestly.... i would rather watch asia carrera or jenna jameson or tera patrick.
monty is that you???
Talk in anger and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.

www.savante.co.uk
Underwater Subsea laser scanner
Underwater Subsea laser profiler
Underwater Subsea laser module
Underwater Subsea laser image scaling
ozfifer wrote:
Pity, all of that time and expense, all of that training and you can't spell tether or too (too)! For those (thoes) of us that care about such things.

Surprised

Lol you're bashing my spelling? Who honestly cares aslong as the message gets across? Im not naming any names but theres worse spellers on this forum, think they care?

Dont bash the training, its probably better than what you got when you started out.

Quote:
Honestly.... i would rather watch asia carrera or jenna jameson or tera patrick.

I should of known, ill shove in some Girls Gone Wild clips next time!

Typical forum replies Laughing
ekmonster wrote:

Head off to one of those 'adoring fans' websites then and watch them instead.

As this is an ROV related site you may have to expect ROV related stuff so please don't knock it without reason.

Last edited by jamesmc on 21:25 Mon 07 Jul 08; edited 2 times in total
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
Preid wrote:
I made a short film of me flying a Falcon at the UWC in FW. I compiled all my flying into a short 10 minutes so its not to boring! Made the intro with 2 days of footage two, thoes with sharp eyes will spot an extra teather in the water!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVWTIkdBrs

Nice effort Preid. Thanks for taking the time to share the video with us.
We could do with a few more ROV related pictures and videos around here.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

God you'll be running a four sub workclass job in no time at all, up lines, down lines, two crane wires in the water, buoyancy modules everywhere!!! (sorry sarcasm is the lowest form of wit) Just don't use what little you have learned at FW to let yourself think that you will be able to do it the first time you go offshore.
@ Preid,

Thanks for sharing this video.
I've added it to my collection: http://www.ronsrovlinks.nl/modules/mytube/singlevideo.php?cid=4&lid=733

Last edited by Rons_ROV_Links on 23:52 Sat 19 Nov 11; edited 1 time in total
Cheers James

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO wrote:
God you'll be running a four sub workclass job in no time at all, up lines, down lines, two crane wires in the water, buoyancy modules everywhere!!! (sorry sarcasm is the lowest form of wit) Just don't use what little you have learned at FW to let yourself think that you will be able to do it the first time you go offshore.

Theres no ego here believe me, when i get a start ill be as open minded as your post is sarcastic. Most of my family and friends of the family all work offshore and ive had the 'its a different world, your first trip could end you' lecture a fair few times. Laughing (probably many to come too!)

Its simply a vid me flying in FW, i stuck it up so people could get a idea of what to expect.

Rons_ROV_Links wrote:
@ Preid,

Thanks for sharing this video.

Youre Welcome

I don't know the guy, but from what I saw he was flying that thing better than a few so called experienced ROV pilots currently working offshore. He'll do OK.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

jamesmc wrote:

I don't know the guy, but from what I saw he was flying that thing better than a few so called experienced ROV pilots currently working offshore. He'll do OK.

Don't forget to mention the guys who fly their egos as well James... Experienced or the wannabe experienced
I got your economic downturn right here!!!
Which Ego is the work or the inspection class? The Experienced or the Wannabe Experienced? Mr. Green
I have a friend called Ego Smile
If he goes , I go Very Happy
Put ya brain in gear before ye open thy gob !
I know someone called Enos. Really irritating b@$t@rd cos he knows everything.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View next topic
View previous topic