ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
At www.yoursubseanews.com we provide you the latest subsea news for the industry from across the world. All the leading companies within the industry send us the news as it breaks and we are provided the news direct from the source. Below you will find news we have released in the last 3 days and includes stories on Subsea Project Awards, ROVs, Deepsea drilling, Subsea Cables, etc. The news below comes from companies such as FMC Technologies, Subsea 7, Deep Ocean, Expro and Shell. If you are in the Subsea Industry and have any press or news you think our gloabl readership would be interested in then please send through your press.

Latest Subsea News

FMC Technologies to supply subsea systems for Gumusut-Kakap project offshore Malaysia

Expro installs subsea fibres

Shell to develop 19 subsea wells deepwater fields offshore Malaysia

Deep Down ships 3 BS Latchers to Singapore

Expro shortlisted for major subsea business awards

Deepocean has received a Letter of Intent from StatoilHydro for delivery of Subsea IMR Services using the newbuild Edda Flora

Undersea cable cut disrupts internet access

Subsea UK Business Awards 2008 shortlist unveiled

ODIM awarded NOK 50 million automated ROV handling systems contract

PRESENS welcomes aboard Madam Multiphase Metering
www.yoursubseanews.com

Our news includes stories on Subsea Project Awards, ROVs, Deepsea drilling, Subsea Cables, etc.
I've noticed you've been entering news stories. I have been to your web-site and found it quite interesting; however my area of specific interest is ROV's and when I entered ROV into your search facility, why did all these stories appear that did not include 'ROV' in the title?
Dear Roly

Thank you for interest in the web-site. We have set it up so that every word is Spidered in each article. This means whatever word you put into the search facility this should bring up all the articles that contain 'ROV' and not just in the headlines.

We find this service of specific interest and use in www.yourprojectnews.com when people are searching for specific projects.

I hope this has answered your question.
www.yoursubseanews.com

Our news includes stories on Subsea Project Awards, ROVs, Deepsea drilling, Subsea Cables, etc.

View next topic
View previous topic