ROVworld Subsea Information

Register Today for Underwater Intervention 2017
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
I have also heard that Fugro have expanded their West Africa £25 a day extra bonus and that it now covers most of Africa including Egypt, Libya and Mauritania.
It seems like a lot of companies threaten no bonus over the festive period but when it gets closer they always come through with the money.

I have seen this at Stolt, Fugro and Sonsub on previous occassions. I think the money men like to try it on now and again when it comes to bonus payments.
At least its good news with the expanded Africa bonus.

The thing about the Christmas Bonus that I didnt understand is that if they are paying the extra does it not make sense to TELL the staff about it so that they have the incentive to work it.
About time the expanded bonus came in the Scarabeo 6 was disgusting when we were there with Sonsub and from all accounts it is even worse now. The only question is, is £25 a day enough.
luckyjim37 wrote:
About time the expanded bonus came in the Scarabeo 6 was disgusting when we were there with Sonsub and from all accounts it is even worse now. The only question is, is £25 a day enough.

Its OK, we are off the S6 now, Oceaneerings on there instead Very Happy Serves them right!
More typical rumour mongers talking crap as usual.

Fugro (S'pore) did pay double bubble for all 4 festive days AND also for 20th, some religious holiday... 'AV IT...

Naa naa na naa naa Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View next topic
View previous topic