ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
As you may have noticed, we have updated the website.

This not only a new template - this is the renew of the whole CMS which is in use here. Its based on Twitter's Bootstrap framework with a huge cleanup of many codelines.

You can use this website now with each device (smartphone, tablet, computers) where ever you are. It comes along with a prepared share-feature to get a clean link description based the standards of Facebook, Twitter and Google+. All user-profiles are not more vissible in public. Against the massive forum spam we are running since some months a new registration filter with really good results.

If you should get a strange view, then please clear the cache of your browser and reload the website with [CTR]+[F5]. After that all changes should be visible.

If someone has found a bug, then feel free to report it here in this thread. I will keep an eye on it.

I hope you like it...

Cool
I just quoted someones and added my own response - the post was successful but I got this error message after having clicked 'submit' :

General Error

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 535 Incorrect authentication data

DEBUG MODE

Line : 133
File : smtp.php
Thank you for the report.

I chose another way to deal with it and I hope it helps. If you should get the same issue, then report it again please.

Cheers

View next topic
View previous topic