ROVworld Subsea Information

Powerful and Silent Subsea Thrusters
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Having just completed a project using a slimline and 'normal' body size lazers, I was in the mood for praising Savante ( if they are your own designs) on - your products.

We were using two, one about 20mm diameter and the other about 3''. Faultless, did the job, powerful, majority of the time the only reference that we had - me impressed, and that takes some doing.

With zero vis, these were a great help.

Definately got the 'thumbs right up' compared to other manufacturers that I have used in the past.

I would like a handheld device now, t keep the cats from sh!!ting in my garden

T-B
I was on the kettle!
Just a quick note; our Lumeneye subsea lasers have now been updated (as we do every year). Our laser power levels are now up to a whopping 160mW whilst keeping everything nice and petite and we have standardised at 6000m depth rating.

If anyone is looking for a good quality subsea line laser (and ours have been in use by pretty almost everyone now) then please visit the web-page at;

https://www.savante.co.uk/offshore-oil-gas-laser-integrity-news/2017/3/10/seabed-laser-mapping-using-towed-sled-savantes-laser-profiler

You can download a specifications sheet from there under the corresponding tab.

We've got a 10 year track record now and you can also look at how people outwith the oil and gas industry are using them too ! We sell them and rent them out directly too.
Talk in anger and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.

www.savante.co.uk
Underwater Subsea laser scanner
Underwater Subsea laser profiler
Underwater Subsea laser module
Underwater Subsea laser image scaling

View next topic
View previous topic