ROVworld Subsea Information

UI 2017 Trade Show Registration
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
We are currently building a mid-sze class observation class rov unit. We are a new start up company based out of Louisiana on the Gulf Coast. This unit will feature depth rating down to 1,000 meters and will feature 2 pan and tilt front cameras, a still rear camera along with 6 total thrusters for normal operating use and 8 possible for pipeline inspections and surveys. Each unit will be built to customers specs and will be able to handle a list of tooling options including the Smarttrak Pipetracker system, Cp Probe, Pipeline skid and camera booms etc. We will offer this unit as a free flying model with no TMS or Lars or we can offer this unit with a Full LARS package including a Top Hat or Cage style TMS system depending on the customers needs. We can also build a complete ROV package including the ROV unit, LARS, TMS, Workshop, Control Van or Workshop/Control van combo for smaller footprint applications. Nexus Deep Water is a new formed ROV manufacturer. Our services include design and build of Observation ROV's, Small Workclass ROV's, Custom Control Vans, Workshops and Workshop/Control Van combo units. If your company is interested in any of our services please contact us.
Please show me more technical spec and price.

Regards
Oliver Tong
Oliverpmp@hotmail.com
Please post some specs, and a few pictures.
I was on the kettle!
People..... the original post was Posted: 19:22 Sat 13th Jun 2009

Are you seriously expecting the OP to respond after 5 ½ years???
A Chinese story.
a chinese empire looking for good horses. but he can not get one. So he spend big money buy a dead great horse.
Do you know what happened?
Many people take good horses to see him.

Twisted Evil Laughing
Cannot delete this post....most interesting.

Last edited by T-Boy on 09:57 Tue 16 Dec 14; edited 1 time in total
I was on the kettle!
jamesmc wrote:
People..... the original post was Posted: 19:22 Sat 13th Jun 2009

Are you seriously expecting the OP to respond after 5 ½ years???

Well they are based in the swamps, things happen a little slower over there. I was just giving them some time to get their R and D sorted before we asked for some pix Wink

Guess they're just camera shy.....

OliverPMP are you on some kind of hallucinogenic drug? Laughing
I was on the kettle!

View next topic
View previous topic