ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Hello all so I have just received a phone call today I am one of the candidates they have selected for an interview. I am absolutely chuffed too bits with this news and would like to know if anyone who has just undergone or is currently an ROV pilot/tech for any interview tips?

I hear they are taking on 10 trainee spots. I applied around 9-10 months ago, i thought i had no chance, but things looking up.

My background: Ex-marine Engineer and now working offshore as a Wind Turbine Technician
Jackeet wrote:
Hello all so I have just received a phone call today I am one of the candidates they have selected for an interview. I am absolutely chuffed too bits with this news and would like to know if anyone who has just undergone or is currently an ROV pilot/tech for any interview tips?

I hear they are taking on 10 trainee spots. I applied around 9-10 months ago, i thought i had no chance, but things looking up.

My background: Ex-marine Engineer and now working offshore as a Wind Turbine Technician

I can tell you that they will be looking for technical training coupled with experience. Judging by your background and hands on experience offshore already, you should breeze through.
Update your CV and take proof of education & any original trade training certs you have with you so that they may take copies if required.

Good luck! Thumb Up
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
jamesmc wrote:
I can tell you that they will be looking for technical training coupled with experience. Judging by your background and hands on experience offshore already, you should breeze through.
Update your CV and take proof of education & any original trade training certs you have with you so that they may take copies if required.

Good luck! Thumb Up

Thank you for your quick reply James, I will thoroughly prepare for the interview and will also learn about the company as well as the background.
I have plenty of courses under my belt with being offshore etc. I've been told I interview well and I'm a likeable person so I'm hoping for the best.

View next topic
View previous topic