ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Just had a call from Sapesco it would seem they are looking for Seaeye guys to man there Seaeye Panther . 6 -8 week job job starts in the next few days already working here but might help someone out .
Contact details are :- Manar Ahmed
manar.a@sapesco.com

Operation Coordinator

Sapesco Offshore Services (SOS)

Sahara Petroleum Services (SAPESCO)

P.O Box 9626 Free Zone, Nasr City,

Cairo, Egypt.

Tel: +20(2) 26702140/2

Tel: +20(2) 26703648

Fax: +20 (2) 26702144

Mobile: +20 (16) 6621592

Good Luck

subman
I would say that .......( In My opinion of course if it means anything to those that know me ) ................. If you want to go and work for a "Cowboy" outfit........... Here's one to try out . Food was bad both on the Mc Kenny tide and in Ras Shukier. Serious shits and food posioning. Cockroaches and Un hygenic. The contract is Terrible and run by idiots. The vessel is under charter to Production and sapesco is contracted to Maintenance. This means you have no say on vessel movements or personnel............ Need I say more ? ........... You might find at some godearthly hour being woken up to be told you have to get off and stay in the base as Production wants to use the vessel as a crew boat ! Sapesco is Unprofessional and sub standard ! Anybody worth their salt, take heed and steer well clear.................. Green horns apply Smile You will get plenty of experience trying to fix the systems Very Happy
Put ya brain in gear before ye open thy gob !
If I got a call from Sapesco.....(and a few others around that area), I wouldn't let anyone know, for the embarrassment factor Exclamation

I wouldn't touch them with yours, let alone mine Wink
I was on the kettle!
Well what can I say sounds like things have changed allot since 2006 I was on the Mckinney Tide when Fugro had it with Tiger 818 and your right you never knew were you were going one minute looking for a leak the next heading to Morgan , July , Ramadam , October and East Tanka Fields doing crew changes so you could never plan any thing .

Before the Mckinney Tide I was on Ocean Drum and Cambridge Service not that it matters since most of your time you spent running people about from platform to platform

Back then the food was ok sounds like its gone down hill since then , As for Maridive mobile homes in Ras Shukeir I think when I was there you could still get beer from the camp next door .

I wonder if the Mad German Captain is still on the Mckinney !

Cheers

Subman
Putting it bluntly.............. It's a shithole Sad
Not to mention the death defying car race from Cairo on the coastal roads and the stupid permit system !
Put ya brain in gear before ye open thy gob !
Yes its almost all free way from KATAMEYA down to Ras Shukier now days I dont think they drive night times or back in 2006 it was a No ! No ! but I cannot comment on the conditions now days .

I only know that when KP left he took the job with him to Sapesco but there is a Rumour that his left Sapesco I wonder if any one can confirm this .

Cheers

Subman
Yes KP left Sapesco to work for BP-Egypt... So he is now Sapesco's client Very Happy

View next topic
View previous topic