Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Hi Guys

Has any body heard of this cert NEBOSH :-
National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and
Health.

If you hold this cert then contact this guy .

Anatoly Polyakov
Director General
NefteGasKadry, LLC
Recruitment for oil & gas industry
1/17 Trofimova ul.
Moscow, 115432, Russia
tel +7 916 126-91-82
Anatoly.Polyakov@NefteGasKadry.ru
http://www.NefteGasKadry.ru/eng/

Not sure what the job is or the system but without this above cert its a non runner .

So never heard of this cert before NEBOSH maybe its some thing new from IMCA . What next I wonder ?

Good Luck

Subman
Sub,

Essentially that's the cert for being used to become a safety "ocifer"...
I got your economic downturn right here!!!
Hi, a quick Google search revealed this info (In case it helps?) Shocked

"NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) was formed in 1979 as an independent examining board and awarding body with charitable status. NEBOSH offer a comprehensive range of globally-recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental and risk management needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.

NEBOSH qualifications are recognised by the relevant professional membership bodies including the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)."
Palam.,

Cheers for the more detail explanation. There ya' go Sub.....
Thanks Guys I wonder what certs there think up next ! I wonder why you need it to run a rov or maybe I have missed some new requirement from IMCA .

Regards

Subman
Maybe its for a dual role position...Safety Officer/ROV Trainee.... Very Happy
Or Maybe a Cable Monkey !
Hiya Subman,

As others hgave pointed out the NEBOSH stuff is purely for HSE jobs. Reading the info you included in your original post it looks as if the company are setting up an HSE training school in Moscow.

A lot of the schools doing the OPITO etc are also doing NEBOSH courses - Faulk Nutec in Bangkok for example.

I have just sat my NEBOSH IGC exams in Hull at Sheilds - with a view to moving to HSE - yeah I know its boring but it is growing arms and legs (obviously the big companies see it as an offset and mitigation to alleviate them of respnsibility in the event of an accident - if they have the box ticked they have covered their arses) - it pays as good, if not better, than ROV and its an opportunity to finally get back at some of those dickheads we have had to put up with over the years - its a natural progression for guys who dont want to work in an office onshore (and magically forget what it is like in the hot seat at the money generating end of the business).
andyrose wrote:
Hiya Subman,

As others hgave pointed out the NEBOSH stuff is purely for HSE jobs. Reading the info you included in your original post it looks as if the company are setting up an HSE training school in Moscow.

A lot of the schools doing the OPITO etc are also doing NEBOSH courses - Faulk Nutec in Bangkok for example.

I have just sat my NEBOSH IGC exams in Hull at Sheilds - with a view to moving to HSE - yeah I know its boring but it is growing arms and legs (obviously the big companies see it as an offset and mitigation to alleviate them of respnsibility in the event of an accident - if they have the box ticked they have covered their arses) - it pays as good, if not better, than ROV and its an opportunity to finally get back at some of those dickheads we have had to put up with over the years - its a natural progression for guys who dont want to work in an office onshore (and magically forget what it is like in the hot seat at the money generating end of the business).

Ah ya' slacker Andy!!! Wink Faulk NEBOSH in BKK is pretty expensive is it not?
This spam crap is getting real annoying.

Happy St Pats to ya all Razz

Be good
Dog
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals
Cabledog wrote:
This spam crap is getting real annoying.

Happy St Pats to ya all Razz

Be good
Dog

Spam post deleted. The account will follow shortly.

best regards
Forum Spam Police!

View next topic
View previous topic