ROVworld Subsea Information

Register Today for Underwater Intervention 2017
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
I had a problem replying to a thread using my Mobile Phone 4 today, it kept coming up in an orange banner "Not valid.. re-submit" or something to that effect. But at the same time I could reply to private messages alright.. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
Brendan.
Check the hydraulic oil level for the hpu.
If this is ok you might have a mux problem.

Very Happy
Ha........HA....................ha.

Fair play I never even thought to check the oil levels, will do that first thing in the morning.

I considered mux being an issue so I alternated between my 3g network and local wifi on offer and it didn't change anything. Still reckon its a problem?

Laughing
Switch it off and back on again Very Happy
It's either the flux capacitor OR the dilthium crystals.

I used to have the same problem when I worked on Metabelis III. I gave it away when the spiders became too much... Wink
Go back to the winch where you belong! Very Happy
Just logged in and replied using an Mobile Phone 3.
It's not ROVworld logging you out, so is either your local security setting or a provider issue.

Regards
James Mc
bren1986 wrote:
I had a problem replying to a thread using my Mobile Phone 4 today, it kept coming up in an orange banner "Not valid.. re-submit" or something to that effect. But at the same time I could reply to private messages alright.. Anyone know why this is?

Thanks
Brendan.

Brendan,

See post above this one. I used my Mobile Phone 3 (older technology) to log into ROVworld and reply to this thread with no issues.
Maybe it's the internet security settings on your phone. If it won't accept cookies then it'll log you out each time you try to perform a member only action.
I'd check cookies are being accepted as first port of call.

View next topic
View previous topic