ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
P&O.......hey, as in the shipping company? I must bare that in mind for next year.
See thats the good thing about this forum, I never would have heard of them having an ROV otherwise.
luckyjim37 wrote:

But if such a topic was started P&O Maritime services (Ireland) Ltd would have to come top.

Not that you are biased or anything! LoL!
DANFROV wrote:
Dear Lewis,

I know this is being pernickety but if your CV wants to go past the Secretary opening the post maybe you should use a spell checker before sending your intro letter and CV.

If you intend to send your CV via e-mail it is also helpful with a filename that includes your name and possibly the fact it is a CV.

DanF

Eh....whilst correcting others, maybe you should check your own punctuation? a comma after the word post, possibly ?
Innovatum wrote:
DANFROV wrote:
Dear Lewis,

I know this is being pernickety but if your CV wants to go past the Secretary opening the post maybe you should use a spell checker before sending your intro letter and CV.

If you intend to send your CV via e-mail it is also helpful with a filename that includes your name and possibly the fact it is a CV.

DanF

Eh....whilst correcting others, maybe you should check your own punctuation? a comma after the word post, possibly ?

Hey Innovatum, Don't have a go at Mad Dog. Let's see you write in Swedish without making any mistakes.
[P&O.......hey, as in the shipping company? I must bare that in mind for next year.
See thats the good thing about this forum, I never would have heard of them having an ROV otherwise.]

P&O Maritime services Ireland have a Quasar ROV for scientific research and Ray is right I am a bit biased.

In all seriousness though the company is getting into the offshore game in a big way. There was the report in the news on the home page about the Southern Supporter coming up in March. This will be I am sure some of the first steps of breaking into the industry. Although saying that there are a few divisions within the company. The Cable side is run by the European section which is seperate from the Irish part thankfully.

[/quote]
Since when was Mad Dog Swedish?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View next topic
View previous topic