ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Dear sir,
My self as Gautam Hathiwala, I m doing my Msc(Maths). I want to plung in THe Field of ROV-Offshore.
Pls kindly tell me from which Institute shall i start for my training to get good Esposure.
Also tell me the company details whos taking fresher in their projects.
Kindly wait for reply,

Regards

Gautam Hathiwala
men_mould@yahoo.com
An MSc Maths offshore? Sure, you could work out anything on the ROV but can you fix it? I think companies may be looking more for practical skills rather than academic.

You may be able to calculate the stickiness of the lube on the umbilical but can you use the correct tools safely to reterminate it?
Is this a wind up? Please to be getting off your backside and getting your own exposure!

How many lazy gits are there out there trying to move into a job glamourised by crap courses like Subnet - the mind boggles.

No probs in giving advice to proper questions but this site is getting inundated with these poor clueless creatures.....
norfolknchance2 wrote:
Is this a wind up? Please to be getting off your backside and getting your own exposure!

How many lazy gits are there out there trying to move into a job glamourised by crap courses like Subnet - the mind boggles.

Subnet-
Think of it. High Salary, Paid Travel and Good Leave Schedules its not long before you and your family are enjoying a good lifestyle. Taking in a holiday any time of the year, meeting your partner after a job completion in perhaps Mexico. Able to buy that bigger house you have always dreamed of or just the fact that you can take time off whenever you need it for whatever you want.

Where do i sign? Very Happy
Do the course in the Philippine's, i heard its great,

Im sure they'd love someone like you,

Laughing
Contact ROV companies to find out hiring requirements, in some cases, a background in electronics or hydraulics will get you an entry-level position with major companines without ROV school.
Once your foot is in the door, it is up to you to excel.
The Marine Institute of Memorial University of Newfoundland based in St. John's Newfoundland, Canada has a 2-yr technical certificate and a 4-yr Bachelor of Technology program for ROV Technicians. Check it out at: http://www.mi.mun.ca/ROV/

View next topic
View previous topic