ROVworld Subsea Information

Advertise on ROVworld.com!
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Who was that masked man?

Bravo
I've been asked by the IROVA co-ordinator to try and get a little more input on this thread as they are getting close to waiting to finalise a logo for the new IROVA website at www.IROVA.org

Further comments on existing images or additional new images would be most welcome.

We'll have to close this thread in a couple of days and pass the information on to the IROVA webmaster.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
Suggestion #20 & #21

This is a modification of Lemmins' Suggestion #13 & # 14. Please download attachment.
I got your economic downturn right here!!!
For a webesite logo

I'd be happy to see #21 adopted. Globe in the background, Black IROVA lettering and Black 'International Remotely Operated Vehicle Association' Lettering underneath.

It would work for the website and any letterhead/printed sticker type applications.

For a stitched (Cloth) logo's the small lettering may need to be dropped but that's no biggie.
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

James,

A bit of re-sizing would do for this... Anybody else have an opinion or different idea?
would it be possible to wrap irova around the world or the sub to make it more compact?
Forward to a better industry future.
Re: Suggestion #21, yes I agree... Lemmin you think the Mollweide globe projection could be reduced in size, the blue font (w/out shadow) can be wrapped on the upper part of the globe, with the BOLD / LARGER FONT IROVA being below the globe. Sorry, I don't have time right at this moment to do so.
Scot: yes, I'll give it a go. I've got my own ideas about a logo specifically for the website, so I'll fire up photoshop probably tomorrow and try out some of the suggestions.

LEM
Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop....
Lemmin wrote:
Scot: yes, I'll give it a go. I've got my own ideas about a logo specifically for the website, so I'll fire up photoshop probably tomorrow and try out some of the suggestions.

LEM

Nice one Lem

Thanks for giving something back to the community Thumb Up
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Scot, IROVA: something like this? It's a bit messy, and I'm not sure I quite understood what you had in mind, but let me know if I'm on the right track...
Ok, here are my latest thoughts on a logo, now I've considered it from a website point of view.

The line can be continued right across the web page, letterhead, business card etc, or it could be fade to nothing on either side of the main logo (suitable for printing on fabric).
Now with bluer blues, bolder lines and some shadows to give things more depth.
Lemmin,

That's it dude! Suggestion 24 (bold lettering with the shadows)! The right side could be cut off a bit or cropped though. I like it / works for me!

Anybody else with an opinion of this logo? IAC and oldish members?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View next topic
View previous topic