ROVworld Subsea Information

UI 2017 Trade Show Registration
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Quote:
10/26/2009 : ROV Project Manager Scotland - Subsea 7 - Project Manager
A challenging position has arisen for a ROV Project Manager to oversee the project execution and client liaison for a number of projects and clients within our Europe and Africa Region.

mmm...... I picked up this little snippet on-line.

Worthy of a small discussion maybe?
James Mc
Site Admin
www.rovworld.com

Shocked Search First - Ask questions later Thumb Up
well....no specific nationality mentioned here, they might try and give the go to a Brit? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I have to admit it didn't say 'UK personnel need not apply' which, judging by recent events, appears to go against SS7's current employment record. Maybe, when offering work, they have to appear to be an equal opportunities company?

If I was from the Philippines I would be emailing and telephoning SS7 human resources in Aberdeen and applying... probably a good chance of getting the slot, and of course you would have no problem understanding the offshore workforce. You could communicate in Tagalog and resort to English on the rare occasions clarification might be required.
It's probably an office job in the UK so you must be at least a EU resident. Unless you have a valid tourist visa for the UK (as they do in Norway).

Wondering when SS7 will move their office to Guernsey.

View next topic
View previous topic