ROVworld Subsea Information

UI 2017 Trade Show Registration
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Has anyone had emails recently from agencies which they haven’t worked through for a while asking/demanding latest medicals, survivals and passport scans?

I’ve now had three emails from Global Energy Group basically saying unless I send this stuff to them I’ll be off their list. The first was about 2 months ago telling me they wanted it to update a Vantage profile that I don’t have…so I said I didn’t work North Sea…and haven’t for the past 8 years…period. I also asked them how they got hold of any information about me on the Vantage system when I don't even work for them - as the system is supposed to only be available to your current employer and the owners of offshore facilities.

I'm unwilling to give any data to a company that hasn't bothered to call me in the past 18 months and then sends officious emails.

There have been whispers that UKGOV (the George Clown & Lord Meddlesome duo) were looking other groups besides airport workers where they can push the ID card trial. I wonder if this has anything to do with these emails, but you can bet someone somewhere is getting a backhander for our personal details.

View next topic
View previous topic