ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Which credit card companies will give credit cards to someone who is a discharged bankrupt? A friend of mine was made bankrupt a few years ago, but has been discharged for about 18 months or so. So he can try and build his credit up, which credit card companies would allow him to obtain a credit card? He is not interested in the interest rate etc - he just wants a company who will definitely say yes, as if they say no, it will make his credit scoring worse.
Don't know about a proper credit card but you can get a pre pay credit card that builds your credit rating by giving you a loan for the monthly fee then you pay that back, something like £5/month. May or may not be of interest but here's the link http://www.mycashplus.co.uk/
thanks for the link

simulation rachat de credit
Not sure if that card will do anything to your credit rating as its not linked to your bank in anyway.. I wouldnt mind finding out some other way to fix my credit rating though Twisted Evil
I currently use that card and you get a loan for the 12 months monthly fee then they take a £4.95 payment per month to pay it back. Because it is a proper loan it does go to your credit score, it has nothing to do with being linked to your bank, not in the UK anyway.
J-Mac wrote:
I currently use that card and you get a loan for the 12 months monthly fee then they take a £4.95 payment per month to pay it back. Because it is a proper loan it does go to your credit score, it has nothing to do with being linked to your bank, not in the UK anyway.

Excellentae... I think ill be signing up for one as soon as i get home Very Happy
Just remember it's a pre pay card so you have to top it up first Smile

View next topic
View previous topic