ROVworld Subsea Information

Deep Trekker Micro ROV Remotely Operated Vehicle
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Season's greetings all.

I was hoping to do a swing over the Xmas/New Year period and earn a few extra bucks. I had a job lined up, but I was delayed getting off another job due to weather, and now I have missed the crew change date and missed out on the job.

I am available to fly 20th/21st of December and willing to do a 4 - 6 week trip.

ROV Senior P/T - ET. Vehicle experience: Triton XLS, Scorpion, Sub Atlantic Super Mohawk, Comanche etc. 4 years exp.

Not wanting to work Africa or Norway, based in Asia.

Anyone need a crew change or know of any companies still needing to fill holiday season slots?

Cheers
sent you a pm

any seaeye capable personnel in asia wanting work?

fugro rovtech loads of work but lack of bodies warm or otherwise!
misiuek

sent you a pm
Hi guys been working for the singapore office for a few years and the only work they have got on is a Sea Eye Panther doing drill support in indondisa starting 27 th of Dec other that that there is nothing as spoke to Mr R this morning 20/012/06

But Lots of other work available from Venezuela , Africa , Norway , Denmark
India , Middle East and North Sea so you wont have far to look .

Cheers

Subman
????

not strictly factual....

as the indo work started in june. their other panther is working and a sealion is about to be or has been mobbed.

i think also from the fugro side of things their are guys from uk in singapore/or area doing a mob.

regards
SL14 ( I think) left Aberdeen a few weeks ago to go to Singapore to be mobbed on a boat that is heading for backup to some job off India, mobbing just before New Year.

View next topic
View previous topic