ROVworld Subsea Information

Powerful and Silent Subsea Thrusters
ROVworld Subsea Information: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Quote
Subsea Services Ltd. Need The Personnel For UK and Asia
Send Cv to : sky@subseaservicesltd.com
Website : www.subseaservicesltd.com

ROV PILOT TECH NAVAJO & PIPELINE INSPECTIONS
ROV Supervisors
DIVERS
LSS
LST
Riggers
Inspections Engineers

Please send your CV , passport , medical , certificates, mobilization with contact information so we can send you the full details of the job location and salary



Last edited by jana on 02:23 Wed 20 Aug 08; edited 3 times in total
Quote
Just had a really quick scan at your website as I had not really heard of subsea services.

Are your rates correct. Seems like a pilot tech in Austrailia is on more than a supervisor so are the sub engineers.

That kind of thing has raised my eyebrow and probably a lot of other guys will have noticed it to. Might put a lot of experienced pilots off.
Quote
I believe it is a Phillipines company (all smoke and mirrors) and typos in the cross over from Tagalog to English.....
Quote
all smoke and mirrors and phillipinos?...? sonsub singapore perhaps?....
Quote
rigwash wrote:
all smoke and mirrors and phillipinos?...? sonsub singapore perhaps?....


Maybe that's your job mate that's why?
the way you think the way you are.
Quote
OZROV wrote:
I believe it is a Phillipines company (all smoke and mirrors) and typos in the cross over from Tagalog to English.....


well why so many foreign companies in Philippines Like Intel , Cypress , IBM , Bayer , Dell , BPO companies using Filipino call center ?
what do you think mate?
Quote
luckyjim37 wrote:
Just had a really quick scan at your website as I had not really heard of subsea services.

Are your rates correct. Seems like a pilot tech in Austrailia is on more than a supervisor so are the sub engineers.

That kind of thing has raised my eyebrow and probably a lot of other guys will have noticed it to. Might put a lot of experienced pilots off.


i think you need to flock your eye brow mate
rates are depends on experienced mates
Quote
On the subject of "flocking" things........where the "flock" is a contact address and phone number on the website? Had a look through the site just now and can't see these. Maybe I was just blind. Nice to have something other than just an email address to contact.
Trying to get to......somewhere.
Heading........nowhere.
Quote
rates are depends on experienced mates

phillipino call centres are used only because they are cheap, mate
and the above quote is the type of reply you get from them , mate
Quote
Sundodger wrote:
On the subject of "flocking" things........where the "flock" is a contact address and phone number on the website? Had a look through the site just now and can't see these. Maybe I was just blind. Nice to have something other than just an email address to contact.


UK office:

Tern Place
Denmore Road
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen
AB23 8JX, UK

T: +44 (0) 1224 843434
Quote
rigwash wrote:
rates are depends on experienced mates

phillipino call centres are used only because they are cheap, mate
and the above quote is the type of reply you get from them , mate


Philipino are excellent english , hardworking , faithful ,honest , polite , nice people , always smile , respecful people , they not grumpy or judgemental , they really have a warm heart unlike other country selfish and they judge ny it's cover but the truth they life is misserable
Quote
Yes i am partial to a Flip or two on the odd ocassion myself.....
Quote
?...two at once?..., heard they can be a bit addictive?
Quote
jana wrote:

UK office:

Tern Place
Denmore Road
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen
AB23 8JX, UK

T: +44 (0) 1224 843434


I am in that area quite often.

Who should I ask for when I visit?
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
Quote
jana wrote:
Sundodger wrote:
On the subject of "flocking" things........where the "flock" is a contact address and phone number on the website? Had a look through the site just now and can't see these. Maybe I was just blind. Nice to have something other than just an email address to contact.


UK office:

Tern Place
Denmore Road
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen
AB23 8JX, UK

T: +44 (0) 1224 843434


Isn't that Sonsubs address? Is Subsea Services Ltd also based there?

Display posts from previous:

Goto page 1, 2  Next





View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum