Posted on 01.04.2011 - 14:00 UTC in EXHIBITION NEWS by Rons_ROV_Links
RBR Ltd. will be showingcasing their latest products at this years Ocean Business 2011 conference in Southampton.
New 1060 series single channel loggers depth and dissolved oxygen
Due to the popularity of of the TR-1060 temeperature recorder RBR has extended the 1060 series with a depth logger the DR-1060 and a dissolved oxygen logger the DO-1060.
The 1060 series loggers are a compact, extremely rugged, highly accurate device that is ideal for coastal and deep water oceanography, freshwater, groundwater, and ice research. The 1060 series is small diameter logger that uses less power, and has excellent performance with a 24 bit ADC. The loggers may be deployed for a period of up to three years using one high-power 3V lithium cell battery (CR123A). The mechanical design makes for easy battery and desiccant access, and data download. The memory is sufficient for 2,400,000 samples and a full set of samples can be taken by one battery.
Next generation two channel logger RBR Duo
The RBR Duo maintains the RBR 24 bit sample resolution for high accuracy data acquisition along with more flexibility with the deployment schedule and measurement parameters.
• More than 32 million measurements
• More than 5 year deployment @ 1min sample intervals
• Less than 20 min to download the entire memory
• Compatible with the MLM-1000 inductive mooring line modem
The RBR Duo is a dual channel logger available in the following configurations:
• RBR duo T-D - measures temperature and depth
• RBR duo T-DO - measures temperature and dissolved oxygen
• RBR duo Tide - measures and averages changes in depth to determine tide parameters
• RBR duo Wave - measures changes in depth to determine surface wave spectra