Posted on 04.02.2011 - 06:24 UTC in ACQUISITION/MERGER NEWS by ginamc
Further to the announcement on Forum Energy Technologies (FET) in 2010, following the merger of Triton Group with Forum Oilfield Technologies, Allied Technologies, Global Flow Technologies and Subsea Services International, we are now in a position to advise you of the latest developments and initiatives within the organisation.
Over the past few months FET has carried out a restructuring of their organisation and now believes the company is well placed to provide the market with the best product and service offering in drilling equipment, subsea technology and associated services.
FET brings together many well-known names in the oilfield industry. Combining these trusted brands with a commitment to continual product innovation; FET is on the forefront of helping the world’s energy industry lower production and overhead costs while increasing production.
The organisation is split into two operating divisions namely:
• Drilling & Subsea Division
• Production & Infrastructure
Former Triton companies fall into the subsea category which has been divided into three key areas – Vehicles, Products and Services
Vice President - Mick Jones, Aberdeen, UK
Contact: tel +44 1224 748340 email email@example.com
Forum Subsea Services offer a suite of services to the industry through its global infrastructure and well known brands, including facilities in Houston, Macae, Brazil, Aberdeen, and Singapore.
• DPS Offshore – Equipment rental and support, subsea survey and positioning systems and sensors, survey personnel
• UKPS Offshore - Provision of Offshore personnel
• DPS Tooling Rental (Aberdeen /Lowestoft) – Observation ROV systems and associated equipment
• Geoscience, Earth & Marine Services (GEMS)–geotechnical services incl. analysis and geosciences project management
• VisualSoft (Aberdeen / Houston / Singapore) – sale & rental of digital video inspection systems
Vice President - Kevin Taylor, Kirkbymoorside, UK
Contact: tel +44 1751 431751 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum Subsea Vehicles offer the international market a wide range of remotely operated vehicles for all tasks from inspection, survey through to deepwater construction – all available from their manufacturing facilities in Aberdeen and Kirkbymoorside as well as established bases in Houston and Singapore and partnerships in the Middle East and Macae, Brazil.
• Perry Slingsby Systems – heavy duty work class ROVs – Triton series
• Sub-Atlantic – inspection and survey EROVs – Comanche, Mohawk, Mojave
Vice President - Lyle Williams, Houston
Contact: tel +1 713 351 7900 email email@example.com
Forum Subsea Products offer a wide range of subsea solutions including offshore pipeline joint coating and related services, ROV and custom intervention tooling, ROV components, control systems and customized integrated solutions.
• OJS – subsea pipeline joint coating services
• Perry Slingsby Systems – standard ROV and custom intervention tooling
• Rovdrill© – seabed coring products and services
• Sub-Atlantic – ROV components
Forum Energy Technologies thank you for your continued support and look forward to a strong working partnership going forward.
For more information, please visit us at www.f-e-t.com
Forum Energy Technologies, Sponsors of Subsea Business Awards Dinner will be exhibiting at Subsea 2011. Visit us on stand AB1