Posted on 10.02.2005 - 12:35 UTC in INSPECTION NEWS (Subsea) by Rons_ROV_Links
We believe that no pipeline survey is truly complete without checking the integrity of the pipe joints. SNIFFIT will give early warning of weeping and seeping joints, long before any other sensor is likely to detect a developing problem.
- Highly sensitive subsea hydrocarbon sensor
- Compatible with the Tritech ‘SeaKing’ network of products
- Unaffected by turbidity of water
- Compact and lightweight - can be fitted to most ROVs and AUVs
- Pipeline inspection
- Early warning of weeping joints
- Riser inspection
- Oil spill site survey mapping
- Detection of hydrocarbon emissions from the seabed
For further information on the Sniffit contact email@example.com
Tritech International Ltd.