Posted on 05.08.2010 - 13:00 UTC in CONTRACT AWARDS by Rons_ROV_Links
Technip has been awarded a lump sum engineering, procurement, installation and construction (EPIC) contract by Burullus Gas Company SAE for the West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Phase VIIIa development project. The contract value is in excess of USD300 million. The project consists in the expansion of the WDDM facilities, located 95 kilometers offshore Egypt in the Mediterranean Sea.
Technip's scope covers:
• Design, supply and installation of three production manifolds and three subsea distribution assemblies (SDAs),
• Engineering, welding and installation of approximately 67 kilometers of rigid production flowlines,
• Engineering, fabrication and installation of approximately 88 kilometers of umbilicals, 12 kilometers of flexible flowlines and three flexible jumpers,
• Connection of the flowlines and umbilicals to the wellheads and subsea manifolds,
• Pre-commissioning of the entire system and support to the client for commissioning and start-up activities.
Technip's operating center in Paris, France, will execute this contract with assistance from Genesis in London, United Kingdom, and the Group's team in Cairo, Egypt. The umbilicals will be fabricated by Duco, Technip's subsidiary in Newcastle, UK, and the flexible pipes will be manufactured at the Group's plant in Le Trait, France.
The offshore campaign is scheduled to commence in the second quarter of 2011