Posted on 31.05.2010 - 12:00 EDT in PRODUCT NEWS by Rons_ROV_Links
Paine Electronics, LLC announces that the the 214-35-500 series pressure transmitter for subsea applications is now available with a Sea Con® XSEE-3-BCR bulkhead connector.
Offered in pressure ranges from 0-1,000 to 0-20,000 PSIA, 4-20 mA output and operating at temperatures from -65°F to +230°F (-53°C to +110°C) the 214-35-500 Series provides maintenance free performance in the toughest applications.
• Static Error Band: ±0.50% of the full scale output
• Thermal Zero Shift: 0.01% of full scale per °F.
• Thermal Sensitivity Shift: 0.01% of full scale per °F.
• Zero Pressure Output: 4.00 ± 0.16 mA.
• Output at Full Scale Pressure: 20.00 ± 0.16 mA.
• 10,000 PSI external case pressure.
• Reverse Polarity Protection.
• All-welded, High Corrosion Resistant Alloys.
The 214-35-500 Series can be customized with alternate connectors, mounting and pressure port configurations to meet customer project needs.