Posted on 19.10.2009 - 10:00 UTC in GENERAL NEWS by Rons_ROV_Links
Acergy S.A., has announced the results for the third quarter which ended on August 31, 2009.
- Revenue from continuing operations was $558 million (Q3 2008: $639 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA(a) margin from continuing operations was 19.7% (Q3 2008: 25.4%).
- Income from continuing operations was $65 million (Q3 2008: $101 million).
- Strong cash and cash equivalents position of $807 million driven by good operational cashflow.
- New major contract awards:.
- $260 million four-year contract from Petrobras for use of the Polar Queen.
- $110 million contract offshore Angola for Total and BP.
- SapuraAcergy Joint Venture awarded $170 million contract offshore Australia by Apache, post quarter end.