Products: ROVworld Lda and Cygnus Hatch Sure Ultrasonic Leak Detector
Posted on 17.09.2009 - 12:56 UTC in PRODUCT NEWS by jamesmc
ROVworld Lda are pleased to announce that they have recently taken into stock a new Demonstration Cygnus Hatch Sure Ultrasonic Leak detection system. Hatch Sure is a lightweight ultrasonic system for testing the weather/water tightness of cargo hatch covers or doors. The complete system is contained in a rucksack style carry case for convenient transportation. The total system weight is 2.4 Kg (including batteries) making it suitable to be carried as hand luggage on aircraft.
ROVworld will be demonstrating the system to potential clients in Portugal and Gibraltar. Hatch Sure sales information has already been translated into Portuguese, by ROVworld, and will soon be available for download via their website at www.rovworld.eu
- The transmitter and receiver units are each supplied in a protective case.
The receiver case is fitted with neck and waist straps to allow hands free use, ensuring the safety of the surveyor when moving around the vessel.
The transmitter case is also fitted with a shoulder strap for convenience and safety.
- Hatch Sure allows a rapid and thorough test of hatch cover tightness.
It may also be used for testing cargo access areas such as bow, side and stern doors or any opening that needs to be sealed.
- Unlike hose testing, ultrasonic testing can be conducted in sub-zero weather conditions.
Inspections can be carried out with the cargo in place and the testing does not interfere with other crew activities.
- Cargo and Hatch covers fitted to vessels of all sizes/tonnages
- Cargo access areas such as bow, side and stern doors
- Other vessel compartment seals
- Easily Transportable - Complete system weighs only 3.2Kg (including back pack, all batteries and accessories)
- Packed into a protective/padded back pack with built in shoulder straps
- Ease of use - One person operation
- Rapid Deployment - Set up in just a few minutes!
- Can operate in sub zero temperatures to -10 C
- Powered by rechargeable batteries (included in kit and supplied with charger)
- Can be powered by disposable alkaline batteries
- Ultrasonic transmitter will accept external 12-24VDC power supply (cable included in kit)
What is supplied with this system?
- Hatch Sure receiver with protective case, neck and waist stra
- Telescopic extension and cable
- Two flexible inspection microphone
- Neck Band Headphones
- Hatch Sure transmitter with protective case and carry strap
- Rechargeable batteries for the transmitter
- Rechargeable batteries for the receiver
- Fast charger for the rechargeable batteries
- Operations manual
- External DC power lead for the transmitter (not shown)
- Emergency Microphone cable (length 2m) (not shown)
See --> Full product information and specifications
As an appointed Cygnus distributor ROVworld are able to supply a wide range of Cygnus Ultrasonic thickness gauge and detection products.
To see a full range of Cygnus products visit http://www.rovworld.eu