Survey: Subsea pipeline survey reporting integrated into Coabis 10.3
Posted on 06.04.2009 - 13:00 EDT in INSPECTION NEWS (Subsea) by Rons_ROV_Links
Coabis 10.3 sees the inclusion of the Sarah pipeline survey reporting functions within the main Coabis application. Sarah is now de-supported.
Most of the functions previously available in Sarah have been ported to Coabis 10.3, plus new functions including digital video replay and improved anomaly tracking.
Additional pipeline reporting functions will be incorporated into Coabis throughout 2009, including enhanced graphical and mapping reports.
The new version of Coabis contains many new features, including:
• Additional corrosion and piping functions added.
• Subsea pipeline survey reporting functions added.
• User-defined anomaly 'Reviewed By', criticality and statuses added.
• Ability to link to documents as URLs and within Oracle database added.
• Component ident length increased to 30 characters.
• Component Tree > Task Results improved.
• Site and Master Anomalies in Workpack Report added.