New Technology Forum in Aberdeen - CodaOctopus offers complimentary invitation
Posted on 28.11.2008 - 12:00 EST in SURVEY NEWS by Rons_ROV_Links
CodaOctopus is pleased to be hosting a New Technology Forum in Aberdeen with a programme of topics relevant to hydrographic survey, underwater intervention, harbour construction and port and harbour security. The event takes place at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) on 10th December, 2008.
With the aim of providing effective solutions to both the complex and the everyday problems encountered in the subsea environment, we continually work to enhance and improve our range of products and systems. Innovative new applications for the Coda Echoscope real-time 3D sonar continue to emerge whilst new developments in current geophysical systems help to improve efficiency and reduce down-time. Specialist training is available whilst a comprehensive worldwide client support programme backs up all CodaOctopus products.
Attendees will have access to examples and details of the latest new technology from CodaOctopus along with recent case studies. Members of the sales, development and support teams will be available throughout the day and will deliver the principal topics:
• Monitoring System - the all-new Echoscope system for subsea monitoring of harbour construction
• Attitude and Positioning Systems - advances in our range of attitude and positioning systems
• Underwater Inspection System - Coda UIS software advances including innovative new rendering techniques for the clearest ever 3D real-time sonar data
• Geophysical Systems - new additions to our established Coda and Octopus product ranges
• CodaOctopus team - the worldwide client support programme
Details of the full schedule, which includes complimentary lunch and refreshments, will be published in advance. Registration is free of charge and must be completed by 28th November. Further information and registration is available by e-mail karine[dot]buckwell[at]codaoctopus[dot]com or telephone +44 (0)131 561 1504.
To visit the AECC website, click here