Posted on 15.12.2006 - 06:30 UTC in INSPECTION NEWS (Subsea) by ginamc
Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partner Ltd are pleased to announce the release of Coabis 10 on December 15th, 2006. This upgrade is free to all users with current Coabis software maintenance agreements.
* Re-design of the application interface.
* Baseline, Planning, Reporting and Transactions functions all merged into a new Coabis Administration module.
* All existing Client module functions merged into a new Coabis Site module.
* Corrosion management functions presented in more user-friendly formats.
* Corrosion circuit/loop function implemented. Substructures/lines can now belong multiple substructure groups/systems/corrosion loops.
* Variable anomaly limits. Anomaly criteria can now be varied by installation and elevation.
* Enhanced Pipe Corrosion summary report.
* Review of anomaly digital video clips and grabs during real-time data entry.
* Digital video log audit function implemented.
* Anomaly Summary and Actions can now be up to 4,000 characters, from the previous 2,000 limit.
* Workpack and Spread Diaries now have unlimited text capacity, from the previous 20,000 limit.
If you have any queries regarding Coabis 10, please contact the Coabis Support Team or visit the Coabis Website.