As a heads-up, iXBlue will be running a variety of live demonstrations of their equipment and software at Ocean Business 2011 next week.
Come and visit iXBlue to find out more:
• On the FPV Morven to see GAPS USBL tracking in very shallow water, ROVINS-DVL inertial navigation system and the new ECHOES 5000 sub bottom profiler.
• At the seminar session run by IFREMER and iXBlue on the integration of POSIDONIA long range USBL system, RAMSES sparse array, GAPS USBL and PHINS 6000.
• At the seminar session on HYDRINS and DELPH INS - A state of the art positioning & orientation solution for hydrographic survey.
• At stand Q1 to see DELPH INS post-processing software and DELPH Geophysical post-processing software.
In addition, there are three papers in the technical conference that involve iXSea's equipment and software:
• OOS - A survey perspective - Mike Clark, Subsea 7 (PHINS 6000 and DELPH INS)
• Running in a new geophysical software suite - Jens Ditlev, DOF Subsea (DELPH software)
• Advances in high performance subsea positioning - Hubert Pelletier, iXSea (PHINS-RAMSES)
To sign up for the vessel demos or the seminar sessions please visit www.ixblue.com/contact/ocean-business