Cygnus Instruments Ltd have announced the launch of their latest ROV mountable multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauge, the Cygnus Workclass.
These new instruments replace the long standing 1000m and 3000m units with the following additional features with NO increase in price:
- Available in two models - 2000 & 4000 msw depth rated
- Optional on-screen video overlay of thickness measurements **
- Selectable deep coat mode for measurement through coatings up to 20mm thick
- Selectable RS-422 or RS-232 Serial Communications Mode
- Fully serviceable with removable cover plate
- Industry standard wet mateable 'MC' style underwater connectors
- Safety Pressure Relief Valve
- Securing Eye
** These new Instruments are available with an Optional Top Side Repeater Unit that has the capability to superimpose the thickness measurements on to the viewing monitor.
Cyglink, Windows-based software package for independently monitoring, recording or logging thickness measurements will continue to be supplied within the standard kit.
Download a Brochure
30 Prince of Wales Road
Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1PW