Teledyne Technologies Incorporated announced the formation of the Teledyne Water Quality Group. This group represents six of Teledyne's market-leading companies who are focused on providing measurement and analytical solutions for water and water-related markets. The official launch of this group took place on October 5 in New Orleans, La. at the WEFTEC show.
WEFTEC (Water Environment Federation "TEC") is the largest water quality event in North America. WEFTEC offers the best water quality education and training available today and is a leading source for water quality developments, research, regulations, solutions, and cutting-edge technologies.
These market-leading companies have come together to create the Teledyne Water Quality Group with a mission to better serve the water market by providing new capabilities and opportunities within the water and water-related markets. Dr. Michael Metcalf, Vice President of Business Development for Teledyne Water Quality stated: "This will enable all six companies to increase their ability to provide integrated solutions and new product platforms that elevate performance and sustainability. This will allow us to address the next generation of advanced customer requirements."
All member companies of Teledyne Water Quality are highly respected in their fields of expertise and known around the world for providing exceptional value, advanced capability, and unmatched customer service. "This group represents outstanding companies with leading technologies coming together to collaborate and develop new innovative products for the water market. Our customers will benefit from advanced products and services, coupled with proven track records, from companies they know and trust," Dr. Metcalf added.
The following Teledyne companies are part of the Teledyne Water Quality Group:
• Teledyne Analytical Instruments - manufactures high quality measurement and control instrumentation.
• Teledyne Isco, Inc. - manufactures sampling and flow measurement products for water and wastewater monitoring.
• Teledyne Leeman Labs - manufactures analytical instrumentation for elemental analysis to maintain the integrity of our water supplies.
• Teledyne RD Instruments, Inc. - manufactures acoustic Doppler products for current profiling, measurement, and navigation applications.
• Teledyne Webb Research - designs and manufactures scientific instruments for oceanographic research and monitoring.
• Teledyne Tekmar Company - manufactures Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) systems and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analyzers for laboratory applications.