The PLI Portable Liquid Level Gauge uses ultrasound to offer a rapid and reliable method of measuring the liquid level of CO2, Halon, FM200, Propane and any liquefied gases in cylinders and tanks. The liquid level testing is carried out with the cylinder or tank in situ, as weighing the vessel is no longer necessary.
- Suitable for high or low pressure CO2, Halon or FM200
- Ultrasonic single crystal probe sensor and magnetic clamp for hands free use.
- Accuracy +/- 1.5mm
- Can be used on cylinders, pipe-work and any single-skinned holding vessel up to 25mm thick walls.
A complete PLI kit includes:
- Carry case
- 1.5m Cable and Sensor
- Three-section telescopic extension rod (optional)
- Protective Leather Pouch (optional)
Class Instrumentation Ltd
+44 (0) 208 333 2288