Clarkson Research Services Ltd. (CRSL) has published the latest edition, the seventh edition, of its vessel register, Survey Vessels of the World.
Survey Vessels of the World has, over the past decade, become the number one reference for the world's survey vessel fleet, and this new 7th edition further enhances the book's international reputation.
In it you'll find all the facts on seismic, hydrographic and ocean research vessels operating worldwide.
It is essential reading for anyone involved or interested in oil & gas exploration, platform or drilling site surveys, pipeline route and 'as layed' surveying, coastal surveys and ocean research.
We have illustrated a number of typical pages here to give you an idea of the type of data included for each vessel. A quick look at these, and the contents detail listed, should be enough to convince you that if ocean surveying is part of your business, this book will be essential.
Technical details and performance characteristics of over 700 vessels:
• 158 coastal and deepwater hydrographic survey vessels
• 270 seismic survey and geophysical vessels
• 313 oceanographic / research vessels
Information on each survey vessel listed includes:
• General data - name, owner/operator, former names, year built and/or converted, flag, classification, call sign
• Dimensions/capacities including fuel consumption and speed
• Propulsion and auxiliaries - main engines, thrusters and propeller details
• Deck areas and handling equipment
• Survey facilities - including as applicable, streamers, energy source, recording equipment
• Survey equipment including towed systems
• Additional data including navigation, positioning and communication systems
Directory of survey vessel owners
• Full contact information including address, email, telephone and fax for over 300 survey vessel owners and operators worldwide.
• Index of owners/operators with fleet lists
• Index of all vessels
• Index of vessels by survey vessel type.
To order YOUR copy, telephone: +44 (0)1531 634561, or visit our website at www.crsl.com.
PRICE: £225 / $495 / €340.
Product Order No: SUR/W/7.
For opportunities to advertise in this or other publications please contact us at: Tel: +44 (0)1531 634561; e-mail: email@example.com.